I am so lucky to be the Librarian and Technology Teacher at St. Mary.
In Library the focus will depend on your child's grade:
- K-1: Basic library procedures, choosing a book, and the love of reading
- 2nd and 3rd: Genres
- 4th and 5th: Dewey Decimal System
- Middle School: Elective specific but I welcome all students regardless of their electives to check out books if they are interested. Electives include Dystopian Novels, Historical Media, Problem Solving, WWII, Holocaust, and Preschool Buddies.
In Technology the focus will depend on your child's grade:
- K-1: Basic computer skills (mouse, internet skills, safety), Coding, Basic Typing
- 2nd: Typing, Basic Word Processing and Excel, Internet Skills and Safety, Coding
- 3rd-8th: Typing, Microsoft Office Skills, Coding, Internet Safety